Welcome

Welcome to my blog, where you will be able to see many of my photographs and stories from my trips and travels. If you need any information, want to see more pictures, get to know more about places I have visited or just chat with me, you can contact me by email:
PAVELEXNER@GMAIL.COM
or you can use the blog's guestbook or discussion or whatever you want to call it:
GUESTBOOK

Sunday 9 November 2008

Slovensko - October 2008

I have to admit that I do not like being bored at home on holidays. Just like six last years my father planned for the longer weekend a trip to Slovak mountains. This time we went to Velká Fatra and Nízké Tatry.
I set off a day before others because I visited my grandma in Opava. The only reason I write it is, that I traveled by train during the night from Opava to Ružomberok and I have never experienced so terrible 6 hours in any mean of transport. I was standing whole night in a corridor with some drunken guys and gipsies, the train stopped everywhere and had 2,5 hour delay. And in the morning I just repack my backpack and went for a trip with others.
Whatever the way there was, I enjoyed other three days. Especially the first one - the sun was shining, leaves on trees got incredible colors and together with a glowing blue sky it made a beautiful autumn day - Indian summer.
We stayed in a cottage "Chata u potoka" in village Staré Hory and made trips to close surroundings - Križná, Donovaly, Špania Dolinaor the bunker "Mor Ho!".
Enough talking, see the pictures...






No comments: